Green beans are available year round, with a peak season of May to October. These beans are also called string beans and snap beans. Today’s green beans have no strings. Facts have shown that green beans are popular food of many people. Also called nutrient-packed beans, green beans gain high appreciation in health community. Generally, benefits of green beans include lowering danger of heart diseases, regulating diabetic condition. Moreover, green beans are beneficial for free radical elimination.
In this article, readers will have a chance to know more about why green beans is so good for removing blackheads.
In facts, green beans are member of Phaseolus vulgaris family. Depending on the region where they are grown, green beans are called by different name including French beans, fine beans, squeaky beans or string beans are all names which you may call green beans. Commonly, there are 2 varieties of green beans including pole beans and bush beans. In comparison to pole beans, bush beans have higher development rate. When looking into green beans’ nutrition facts, it is easy to notice that green beans have many good substances which can bring about a wide range of beneficial health effects. Particularly, green beans are very low in calories and contain no cholesterol. On the other hand, these crunchy beans have high content of fiber. More than this, the vitamin content in green beans is also remarkable which include vitamin A, C, K, B6, etc. In terms of minerals, green beans can provide us with calcium, iron, manganese, copper and potassium.
To remove blackheads using green tea, there are several ways. You can consult these following methods to apply.
How To Blanch Green Beans:
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, bring water to a gentle boil.
- Add trimmed green beans and cook, uncovered, 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain the green beans in a colander and plunge them into ice cold water to bring the temperature down.
How To Microwave Green Beans:
- Place prepared bean in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add approximately 2 tablespoons water.
- Cover with plastic wrap, leaving a small corner open.
How To Steam Green Beans:
- Set a steamer basket with the green beans into a saucepan just large enough to hold it tightly covered.
- Add one-inch of water, bring to the boil, and cover the pan tightly.
- Regulate heat to moderate.
- Green beans will take only 3 to 5 minutes.
- Never pop or pick your blackheads: You should not use your figures to remove blackheads as this can include dirt and bacteria to the pores, making your situation more worse. Because of its difficulties, you should not touch your skin or trying to remove blackheads with force. It can result in bumps on the skin.
- Do not use any blackhead removal tools. Many stores now can offer you blackhead removal tools. But, take a note that these tools can be fill of bacteria and thereby scaring your skin.
- Ward off ultra-abrasive exfoliants: In case your skin is sensitive, you are not suggested to use harsh exfoliants because they can irritate the skin and make your blackheads worse. If you contract pain from an exfoliant, stop applying it and go for a more gental cleanser. You can use oatmeal as one of the most exfoliants.
- Have your face washed daily: This is one of the most important steps you need to remember. Make sure your skin is clean just by washing it once every morning and once before bedtime. Follow strictly your skin washing routine with a gentle facial moisturizer to help prevent your skin against excessive oil production triggering blackheads.
- Do not touch your face: Even when you are not popping blackheads, touching your face can help bacteria transfer. Your hands are one of the dirtiest parts of the body and often becoming a contributor to blackheads.