The eye stye  is commonly known as infection of eyes. This infection usually strikes at the base of the eyelashes. Once it happens, it can be both internal and external forms. Usually, there are diverse symptoms of this infection ranging from the formation of bumps to severe kind of burning in eyes. Although medical treatments for this infection are available, it is always better to go for the natural cures.
Following article will give you brief details on the various types of natural cures to help you out.
1. Lukewarm Compress – How to Treat Stye in Your Eye
How to use:
· Prepare a clean cloth.
· Have it dipped into lukewarm water.
· Drain the excess water and then press that cloth over your affected eye.
· Let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
· Repeat this therapy for few times a day until you find satisfied result.
2. Parsley – How to Treat Stye in Your Eye
How to apply:
· Prepare a handful of fresh parsley and brew it in boiling water.
· Wait for about haft an hour.
· Have the cloth dipped in water drain the excess water.
· Apply it over the closed lid of your affected eye.
· Chill for more 10 minutes to accomplish the process.
It has been well known that parsley acts as a purification agent for the eyes that gives a helping hand in bringing out the toxic materials. Due to this reason, it is wonderful in a speedy healing.
3. Guava Leaves – How to Treat Stye in Your Eye
This is another extremely effective option to get relief from the pain of eye stye.
The trick with the leaves is quite simple as all you need to do is warm up the guava leaves and put it inside a warm cloth. After that, you can make use of the compress that cloth over your affected eye.
4. Garlic Juice – How to Treat Stye in Your Eye
Garlic juice has been well known to be such an excellent home remedy to cure an eye stye infection. The key element that helps it such a effective tool is because of its antibacterial properties.
How to apply:
· Squeeze some fresh garlic juice over the affected area.
· Remember not to the garlic enter the eyes as it may sting a little.
· Rinse off with lukewarm water after it is dry to avoid odor and burning sensation if any.
· This way can provide relief from the pain and will reduce the stye in just a short period of time.
Along with that, garlic is also made used of to be among Home Remedies For Jock Itch
5. Cloves Or Clove Oil — How to Treat Stye in Your Eye
Cloves have been considered as another disinfectant that works wonders on a stye.
How to apply:
· Grind a handful of cloves to create a paste.
· Rub the paste from one corner of the eyelash to the other end.
· You can directly apply over the stye.
· Wait for it to dry over night to notice a drastic change.
· To avoid burning sensation once the oil enter your eyes you need to watch out.
6. Potato Peel – How to Treat Stye in Your Eye
Natural compounds in potato can help to alleviate the swelling and the pain. To get the best result, you can repeat this twice a day.
7. Turmeric – How to Treat Stye in Your Eye
Turmeric has been regarded as a good antiseptic. You will need to mix a pinch of turmeric in a glass of water. Rinse the eye with this solution after this. You can repeat this action few times a day to get the best result.