Milia are more commonly known as little white or yellowish bumps  that usually appear around and under the eyes. They do not exclude any part of your body including the nose, cheeks, forehead and chest.
Generally speaking, milia are keratin-filled cysts that do not cause any harm to your health. This health issue is more likely to happen to newborn babies (often disappear within a few weeks), however, they still can affect people of all ages. In adults, though, it is even harder to go away.
1. Lemon – How to Get Rid of White Bumps under Eyes
It is the citric acid in lemon acts as a tool to open the pores and dries the excess oil. The trick with lemon is that you can rub a lemon slice gently on your face.
Alternatively, squeeze a lemon and add a pinch of salt to it for quicker result if possible. You will need to directly rub the juice over the affected areas by using a cotton ball.
2. Tomato – How to Get Rid of White Bumps under Eyes
Tomato has been known as a great source of vitamin C , which enables you to have glow skin as well as prevent dullness. All you need to do is to cut a slice of tomato and add small amount of sugar over the slices. After while, they are good to be rubbed on your skin. Of course, you need to wash off with water to avoid itchy feeling.
3. Sugar Scrub – How to Get Rid of White Bumps under Eyes
Going for a simple sugar scrub works wonders in getting rid of milia as it acts as a tool to exfoliate the skin. Along with that, you can add rightful amount of lemon juice and olive oil to have better result.
4. Aloe Vera – How to Get Rid of White Bumps under Eyes
Aloe vera is rich in soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that have been known for well treating milia. Along with that, it works wonders to open up the skin’s pores so you do not have to worry about clogged pores anymore.
You are recommended to apply the gel over the affected areas and it is needed that you wash off with water to avoid dry skin and itchiness.
5. Fenugreek Leaves – How to Get Rid of White Bumps under Eyes
Fenugreek leaves has been widely used in Ayurveda as a beauty aid. The key element is to get rid of acne breakouts, blackheads, milia, boils, and blemishes. It has been known to be rich in antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that are extremely beneficial to your skin.
How to use:
· Grind one cup of fresh fenugreek leaves with small amount of water.
· Rub the paste on your face after that.
· Wait for few minutes and then wash it off after 10 more minutes.
· Repeat this action daily until you find satisfied result.
6. Potato – How to Get Rid of White Bumps under Eyes
The trick with potato is that you need to cool a potato in the fridge for some time. After that, grind them to get a paste and spread all over your face and wait until it dries. If you do not have time, you can also apply slices of potato all over your face.
7. Egg Mask – How to Get Rid of White Bumps under Eyes
How to use:
· Mix half teaspoon almond oil, egg white to create a paste.
· Add one tablespoon raw and warm honey and one tablespoon yoghurt.
· Rub on your skin for about haft an hour and rinse off right after.
You can also read more about Home Remedies For Jock Itch